The Cesar Chavez Foundation, in partnership with PepsiCo, invite students of Latino descent who are beginning or continuing their studies at higher educational institutions in Arizona and California’s Central Valley to apply for the PepsiCo Cesar Chavez Latino Scholarship Fund. To learn more about eligibility and requirements, click here.
• Student must demonstrate academic excellence, leadership in extra-curricular activities, a commitment to volunteer service in the communityand financial need.
• Student must be an incoming or continuing full-time undergraduate student at any education institution for the 2019- 2020 Academic Year.
• Student must be registered full time.
• Student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
• Scholarship is available to U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident,Undocumented, DACA, CA Dreamer or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA).
• Student must be a resident and attending a college in Arizona or California’s Central Valley.