The Cesar Chavez After-School Digital Learning Program, a product of the Cesar Chavez Foundation’s Education Fund, strengthens TK-8th grade students’ literacy, language development, and/or math skills through personalized learning delivered in a virtual, in-person, or hybrid instructional model. Our fully managed program is tailored to meet the individual needs of students. The Education Fund is dedicated to building a just society by educating the hearts and minds of children through culturally responsive, diverse products and services in under-resourced communities.
We Strive for Students to:
About Our Program:
- Leverages personalized online instruction through initial and post student diagnostic
- Social-emotional learning lessons designed to teach students about Cesar Chavez’s Core Values
- Small group differentiated instruction
- Program staff works closely with families and school stakeholders to ensure high student participation
- 1 Teacher: 10 students (1:10) after-school instruction
- Leverages research-based personalized, interactive, and adaptive digital curriculum
- Family partnership approach in designing flexible program schedule with parent’s input
- Ongoing technical support to families through a laptop loan program, if needed
- Encourages student participation through completion certificate and incentives
- Taught by culturally competent credentialed teachers
For more information, please email Education Programs at: Angelica Cazares, email@example.com
Working with the Cesar Chavez Foundation these past few years has been amazing. The team is professional, productive and they truly understand the needs of our students! I appreciate their dedication to helping our students from Migrant Education stay on track to becoming successful students and citizens.