The mission of the Education Fund of the Cesar Chavez Foundation is to improve the level of academic proficiency among farm workers, Latinos and other working families by providing educational opportunities that have never been within their reach. Through our services, the retention rates and drop-out rates of underperforming students will decrease dramatically, and the college-going rates will increase by statistically-significant and measurable percentage. Under the aegis of the Cesar Chavez Education Institute, these services will become available and accessible to learners from PK-20.
The Cesar Chavez Education Institute is committed to supporting its mission by:
- Delivering direct instructional programs that significantly benefit students of all ages for whom quality education has been limited
- Producing the educational products and services that most effectively address the needs of our students
- Ensuring that our programs are accessible and affordable
- Employing highly qualified faculty and staff who are personally dedicated to the communities we serve and the core values we espouse
- Securing continuity of products and services through fiscally responsible, self-sustaining, and economically viable program management
- Holding firmly to the legacy of Cesar Chavez and the Farm Worker Movement from who we gain our strength and inspiration
To become a part of the Cesar Chavez Foundation's Education Fund team or for more information about the location of services near you, email the foundation's Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call today to discuss how the Chavez foundation can help improve your students' academic achievement and school success at 1-800-894-0746.
For employment opportunities with the Cesar Chavez Foundation's Education Fund, email the Human Resource Department at email@example.com.